To provide opportunities for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities that enable each person to be included as a respected and active member of their community throughout their lifetime.
To empower and enrich the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
- People – We are inclusive and work to ensure that our clients are included in and contribute to the good of the greater community. With a focus on people first, we work to understand the needs of our stakeholders and deliver service and resources focused on those needs.
- Health and Well Being – We focus on providing safe and healthy places and programs in which our clients can grow in mind, body and spirit.
- Respect – We are a trusted resource for our stakeholders, working to inform, educate and bring awareness about The Arc of Katy to the community.
- Collaborative Relationships – We educate and engage with others in our community and build mutually-beneficial relationships that show our organization is worthy of respect, trust and longevity.
- Impact – We remain true to our mission, vision and values. We work to deliver services and resources for increased numbers of eligible clients in the Katy area.
Achieving Our Vision and Mission With Your Support
Your financial support of The Arc of Katy is critical to the achievement of our vision and mission. We strive to provide quality programs and services to our participants that will lead to their being respected and active members of their community.
Our strategic plan for continuous improvement addresses the expansion of programs and services. The need for additional services is necessary due to the increase in the number of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the Katy community.
Without your financial support the additional programs and services to meet the needs of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our community cannot happen.
Your financial donation to The Arc of Katy is a donation to serving more individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The Arc of Katy is a 501(c)(3) under federal tax guidelines.